Our care for you continues long after you leave the office. Your recovery experience includes:
- 24/7 Follow-Up Care: Dr. Walters will call to check on you after surgery. You will also have his personal cell phone number to reach him at any time.
- Lymphatic Massage: We will refer you to a local massage therapist for a manual lymphatic drainage protocol starting 1 to 3 days after surgery.
- Post-Op Garments: We will send you home with any post-surgical garments you need.
- Scar Therapy: We offer scar gel, scar sheeting, and laser treatments to reduce visible scarring.
- Accommodations & Transportation: We work with certified nurses in the area to provide transportation and overnight care services, if needed.
- Guidance & Support: Your helpful patient care coordinator and surgical nurse will educate and advise you each step of the way.